Friday, August 11, 2017

SIMPLY STYLISH


I love looks that aren't trying too hard.  An outfit that isn't full of so many prints and patterns.  Ones that are simple, but yet so chic.  Styles that look effortless, those are some of the best looks, in my opinion.  I love the cropped skinny jeans she's wearing above paired with those beautiful nude flats and simple white on top.  She looks gorgeous even without the outfit being super fancy.

I think black and white pieces are the easiest ways to pull this off.



Little to no accessories, 
help with getting this look just right.  
You don't need a lot of extra things
 to distract from a great look.

                   


Is this a type of style you try to achieve?  
Do you have a go to outfit
 for when you want to look effortlessly stylish?

1 comment:

Liesl said...

I love simple and chic as well, Tasha! It's so classic, effortless and even timeless! Also, thank you again so much for such kind words on my recent life update blog post, your words meant so much to me and it's so nice that others feel similar...see, we are in this together! BIG hugs!!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin