Friday, January 14, 2011

Vogue Italia: Featuring Keira Knightley

Hello there girls! I hope you are having a wonderful Friday and preparing for the weekend!  Today's topic is Vogue.  Vogue is a a magazine loved by most fashionistas, and other parts of the world offer there own version of Vogue as well.  This shouldn't be anything new to you though, you girls are all so knowledgable when it comes to fashion! :)

I think it's interesting how even though they are all Vogue magazines they offer such different looks and ideas throughout each magazine.  Like Vogue Italia, Vogue UK, and Vogue Japan, all different from the US's Vogue, but all beautiful in their own way.  Set apart from one another. 

I love seeing celebrities or models that I enjoy reading about in US magazines, in other countries' magazines.  You sometimes see a different side of that person or at least see them presented in a way you haven't seen before.  Like Keira Knightley for example.  I think she is very pretty and a good actress, so she caught my eye when I noticed her spread in Vogue Italia's January Issue.  Take a look:







There's several more pictures of Keira in this spread.  To check those out, click here.  Keira wore a clothes from 2011 spring collections from Valentino, Chloe and others.  She was styled by Leith Clark and photographed by Ellen von Unwerth.  Who I think did a fabulous job.  These shots, most of them being in black and white, have a beautiful vintage feel to them.  What do you think??  Keira look pretty?  Gorgeous photos??

I hope you like them!  
And that you have an awesome weekend!  
pictures: www.fashiongonerogue.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last picture of her is stunning!

Sherin said...

She does look really good in the photoshoot. She is looking stunning in some of them. And I love all her clothes!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I like the second and last pics!

Have a great weekend :)

Mimi said...

i looove the last two pics! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love these black and white photos!!! :)
http://www.modishmoxie.com/

E said...

I really like how she seems to be playing a role in these photos. Very British, too :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin